Terms and Conditions
Please read these Terms carefully before using this website. By using this website, you, as a member and / or user, (“Ýou”) agree to be bound by the Terms described herein.
The expression ‘website’, ‘site’, ‘us’ or ‘FindAUniform’ refer in each case to FindAUniform Pty Ltd (ABN 17 145 517 157).
- You are wholly responsible for use of this site and wholly responsible for any person using your terminal or point of presence and You must ensure or procure that any such person fully complies with these Terms.
- You agree to use this site in a manner consistent with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- FindAUniform has taken reasonable care to ensure that the information posted on this site is accurate. Notwithstanding this, FindAUniform gives no warranty of any kind, express or implied, with regards to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information posted on this site or the outcomes of using the electronic bulletin board service.
- Where this site provides hypertext links to other locations on the Internet, such links are not an endorsement by FindAUniform of any products or services in such web sites and FindAUniform does not necessarily support, endorse or approve of the same. You agree to assume full responsibility and use such links entirely at your own risk and You acknowledge and agree that FindAUniform will accept no responsibility or liability for the content or use of such web sites or information contained therein .
- FindAUniform acts to allow buyers and sellers to meet. FindAUniform has no visibility or responsibility, nor assumes any, for any transaction between each of or both the buying and selling parties.
- Disclaimer of warranties and limitation of liability. This site is provided by FindAUniform on an "as is" and "as available" basis. FindAUniform makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or services included on this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. To the full extent permissible by any applicable law, rule or regulation FindAUniform disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied. FindAUniform does not warrant that this site, its software, its servers, or e-mails sent from any of its affiliates are free of viruses or other harmful components. FindAUniform will not be liable for any loss of any kind whatsoever arising from the use of this site or its software, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential losses.
- FindAUniform reserves the right to make changes to this site, these Terms and its services at any time without notification to You. If any provision of these Terms is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, these Terms shall continue to operate and be valid in respect of all other provisions and the remainder of the affected provision, if applicable.
- FindAUniform advocates trading in an open and honest manner. Ensure listings are accurate and any images/photos used in a listing are not subject to copyright.
- FindAUniform encourages You to trade responsibly and in a safe and secure manner.
- FindAUniform requires all buyers and sellers of used clothing to follow the relevant government laws and health regulations applicable in their state. For health and hygiene reasons, the sale of used underwear is not permitted. The sale of used bathing suits, stockings, spandex, sporting singlets and similiar items of clothing are permitted to be sold if they have been cleaned in accordance with manufacturers instructions and it has not been used as underwear.
Please refer to the following relevant government agency site for New South Wales for tips to trading safely on the internet. Similar government agency sites are available in each other state of Australia.
In NSW, see extract below from Office of Fair Trading www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au
How to protect yourself
Before you purchase anything over the internet it is your responsibility to:
- obtain the seller’s contact name, address and phone number
- phone or email the seller directly with any questions
- check their refund, warranty and return policies
- check any ‘feedback’ that has been made about the seller, to get an idea of the seller’s reputation and reliability
- check the freight or delivery methods and costs
- check currency exchange rates and whether sales tax or import duties apply
- make sure it is legal to import the goods being bought, if from overseas
- check if the site is secure before paying by credit card
- print a copy of your order before you send it
- check ScamWatch at www.scamwatch.gov.au and the National Fraud Information Centre (USA) www.fraud.org for the latest scams to avoid
- monitor children's access to shopping sites, as some companies market directly to children.
Avoid making bad decisions.
- Don’t deal with sellers who are evasive, only have a mobile phone number and won’t give a contact name or address.
- Don’t participate in illegal pyramid selling schemes – sometimes these are promoted under the guise of network marketing, chain letters, get rich quick schemes and home-based employment opportunities.
- Don’t rely only on one source of information.
You may be asked to provide personal details including bank account and credit card numbers or to create passwords for personal access to an online shop or auction site. You should:
- Never give out any personal details such as bank or credit card account numbers, unless you are sure you know who you are dealing with.
- Ensure that the website is secure. Look for a padlock icon at the bottom of the web browser. If the padlock is closed then the site is secure. If the url begins with https://, instead of http://, the ‘s’ indicates the site is secure.
- Try using a combination of numbers letters and symbols rather than dates such as postcodes and birth dates when creating a password.
- Never share or divulge your passwords.
AdvantageCard Community Rewards Program
- FindAUniform is not responsible for the paying out of AdvantageCard Community Rewards Program. For full terms and conditions on participation in AdvantageCard Community you must read applicable terms and conditions on www.advantagecard.com.au
FindAUniform Pty Ltd only uses personal information collected via our website for the purposes necessary to fulfil the functions for which it was provided. Registering as a member of FindAUniform will register the member for receipt of FindAUniform newsletters (newsletters can be unsubscribed from with no effect on FindAUniform membership).
FindAUniform Pty Ltd does not share personal information about an individual with other agencies, organisations or any other third party individual unless one of the following applies:
- the individual’s consent has been given;
- the information is already known or generally available to the public;
- one would reasonably expect, or the individual has been otherwise informed , that information of that, or a similar nature, is customarily passed to third party individuals, bodies or agencies;
- disclosure is required or authorised by any law, rule or regulation;
- disclosure will prevent or lessen a serious or imminent threat to somebody's life or health;
- disclosure is reasonably necessary for the enforcement of a criminal law or of a law imposing a pecuniary penalty or is otherwise reasonably necessary for public policy reasons including, but not limited to, the protection of public revenue.
FindAUniform Pty Ltd does not assume any direct or indirect responsibility for the privacy policies or practices of third party sites linked to, or in any way associated with, the FindAUniform Pty Ltd website.